TF2 - The Question TF2 - The Question

Whats wrong with me??

I cant stop watching this, seriously its been days!

Bambee Bambee

Funny as hell!

Get up Bambi ... GET UP!

Nicolas Cage Wants Cake Nicolas Cage Wants Cake

Brilliantly Random

We all know that feeling though right fellas, when the craving comes and nothing will do but a peice of delicious chocolate cake. I see this video as basically Nicolas cage going through an intense version of that feeling.

Dimension Diver Dimension Diver

Very good game, very bad controls

I just didnt have the fluidity that I was trying to acheive with the current scheme, maybe give the characters the option of making Up/W jump and a space to be dash then I would complete this game and love it!

Coma Coma

Epic!

The lonely and tranquil feel of the game made it truly immersive. Beautiful graphics, music and gameplay 10/10

Dead Frontier: Outbreak Dead Frontier: Outbreak

Is it a game, is it a quiz? I dunno but it rocks!

This didnt fail to fully immerse me in the story. One of the best things about it is that it provoked a lot of imagination, in picturing what was being described.. Not only that but I also had to sit and think about the options. Well done, a valuable addition to zombie-apocalypse lore!

SWeissen P - Rock It SWeissen P - Rock It

I absolutely love this song! It has that video gamy, resident evily awesomeness that gives me chills! Well done!

*++*(Link to the Past)*++ *++*(Link to the Past)*++

Very unique

Something about the title and the style gives me deja vu and a weird feeling. Cant Explain it. Tearjerking!

Chronamut responds:

prolly reminds you of zelda :)

thanks for the review!